If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Challenge 10, Shelley's Challenge

First I would like to say 'Happy New Year' to everyone from all the girls at One Stop Craft Challenge. And thank you to everyone who submitted to challenge 9, Sharon's '3 is the magic number'. There were some lovely entries. Be sure to check back later to see who has been picked at random to win the Far East Mat Stack.

So on to challenge 10, set by Shelley

a sketch to include Buttons or brads


Please feel free to rotate the sketch and remember as usual all crafts are welcome.

This weeks prize is a lovely stack has been donated by Shelley of One Stop Card Crafts




Here is a little inspiration from our Design Team


Shelley's Card




Sharon's Card




Donna's Card



Nikki's Card


Paula's Card


Maggie's Card




As usual more information can be found on our designers blogs as well as loads of inspiration. We are looking forward to seeing all craft creations and be sure to pop back next Saturday to find out who won and details of the next challenge.

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi this is my first time on your Challenge. Love the sketch.
Here's my card

Happy New Year

Joanne x

Faye said...

Beautiful examples. Here is my entry.

FAYE'S ENTRY

Andrea said...

Great sketch and DT cards.

Here is my card

xAndrea

tiggertastic said...

lovely sketch and cards from the design team

Happy new year to you all

Sarah x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi everyone this is my first time joining in your challenge x
here is my card

thanks for the fab sketch

Emma xxx

Diane.W. said...

Hello Ladies!!!
Luv this sketch & the DT cards are great.
My card is HERE TFL :o)x

-Agnes- said...

Hi Shelley, "http://statemint.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-stop-craft-challenge-10.html">here is my entry.

-Agnes- said...

Sorry, the link came out wrong in my last posting. Hope this works now: my entry.

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Great sketch. Nice cards DT. You can see my card here  

~Terry

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab sketch & great DT examples.
heres mine
Hope you like
Lyndsey xx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Hello, I just found your blog and had to play ;)lovely work from the DT!
Here is my card

hugs Ria

Anonymous said...

Hiya, fab DT cards! here's my take on this weeks sketch -

http://carlzcardz.blogspot.com/2009/01/2-years-anninversary-one-stop-challenge.html

CC xx

Sue said...

Lovely Sketch, great DT cards, here is my effort.
mycard
Thanks for looking, sue.xx

Macpurp said...

lovely sketch and DT cards!
HERE is my entry. All the best in 2009 to you all!
love Tina xx

iReneM said...

What a lovely sketch.
I hope mine qualifies.
Here's mine

x

Julie.G said...

Love the sketch, it has so many possibilities. Thank you for the inspiration.

mycard

nessy said...

fantastic sketch ~love your cards girls!!
here is my card
thanks for looking
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Hi, my first time on your challenge. I liked the sketch, so
Here's mine!

Bubbles said...

This is my first visit and the sketch and examples are great. You can see my card HERE

Joanne x

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Hi ladies. Gorgeous samples and great sketch. Here is my entry.
x Natasha x

The twins mum said...

Hi there, This is my first time entering your challenge Hope you like it.
Thanks you for a wonderful sketch
Maree
here's my card

Anonymous said...

My card for this challenge - love these sketches!

Sarah C said...

Great sketch. Somehow I missed the brads or buttons part, but here's my card anyway.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi all, lovely simple sketch to ease us into the new year haha! Lovely DT cards as usual. Here is my card
Hugs, Denise x

Liz McGuire, said...

Here is my card for this weeks great challenge. Fab DT cards.

Thanks for looking X

Hazel said...

Love the sketch and the team cards. Happy New Year to everyone. There's a card from me here